NEW JERSEY ASSOCIATION OF COUNTY TAX BOARDS
NJACTB – LTD MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP FUND
NJACTBscholar@gmail.com – 2020
Enclosed is the Scholarship Application and Scholarship Committee Statement for the college scholarship offered by the New Jersey Association of County Tax Boards (NJACTB). In addition to the information requested in the attached application, please supply the following on or before the April 15th application deadline.
- A complete list of all the colleges that you have applied to and the status of each application;
- Copies of any correspondence you have received pertaining to your application for admittance;
- A copy of your request to your High School Guidance Office to forward prior to April 30th the most recent transcripts of your records, including scores from all standardized tests, such as the SAT, directly to the Scholarship Committee;
- If you are selected to receive an NJACTB scholarship, you must notify the Scholarship Committee, in writing, of the name and address of the institution of higher education you will be attending, together with your school ID number, prior to a scholarship check being issued; and
- If you are the recipient of an NJACTB scholarship, you must submit a follow-up report confirming that the funds were used only for qualified tuition and related expenses, such as fees, books, supplies and equipment, and not for room or board or any other purpose.
Applications and the above supporting documentation must be received via email on or before April 15th for applications and April 30th for supporting documentation to: NJACTBscholar@gmail.com